A REScoop manifesto
In May 2019, European elections have been organised in all Member States. This manifesto is directed at MEPs and their political parties.
In this manifesto REScoop.eu puts forward 10 policy priorities to enable Europe to shift towards a clean, carbon-free and democratic energy system that benefits all citizens.
REScoop.eu promotes a cooperative and decentralised approach to the energy transition, one that gives the means to citizens to produce, distribute and consume their own sustainable energy and to invest together in renewable energy sources, energy efficiency, e-mobility, flexibility, etc.
We are ready and looking forward to cooperate on the design and implementation of measures for a more sustainable and democratic energy market that values citizen and community involvement.
REScoop.eu openly asks all candidates to approach us to discuss and engage in working together towards pursuing these goals.
List of supporters
- Krisztina Andre, Germany, Demokratie in Europa - DiEM25
- Dario Tamburrano, Italy, Movimento 5 Stelle
- Dirk Vansintjan, Belgium, Greens
- Xabier Esteban, Spain, EDP
- Ruben Timmermans, Belgium, Greens
- Stelios Kouloglou, Greece, Syriza - GUE/NGL
- Cornelia Ernst, Germany, DIE LINKE
- Georgios Kostakos, Greece, Greens-Solidarity
- Nikos Chrysogelos, Greece, Greens-Solidarity
- Jutta Paulus, Greece, Greens-Solidarity
- Iason Paschalidis-Gerostergiou, Greece, Greens-Solidarity
- Monique Ackermans, Greece, Greens-Solidarity
- Dominikos Kyriakos Chrysidis, Greece, Greens-Solidarity
- Michael Bloss, Germany, Green Party
- Panos Gredis, Greece, Greens-Solidarity
- Helmut Scholz, Germany, DIE LINKE
- Jan Rooderkerk, Netherlands, independent
- Joanna Bronowicka, Poland - Razem/ Germany - Demokratie in Europa
- Thomas Kellermann, Germany, Demokratie in Europa - DiEM25
- Daniela Platsch, Germany, Demokratie in Europa - DiEM25
- Beate Christine Lippmann, Germany, Demokratie in Europa - DiEM25
- Tilly Metz, Luxembourg, Déi Gréng (Greens)
- Deniz Özkan, Belgium, SP.A
- Srećko Horvat, Croatia/Germany - Demokratie in Europa - DiEM25
- Martina Michels, Germany, DIE LINKE
- Jannie Visscher, the Netherlands, SP
- Fenna Feenstra, the Netherlands Socialist Party
- Dimitris Rachiotis, Greece